Friday, December 4, 2009

Blogging from Vietnam

well i'm finally here! and it is hot. and i'm tired. and i'm still jetlagged. and i can't log onto facebook (is the government blocking it or something?).  so i'm sorry because i can't respond to some of the messages on facebok but hopefully it'll work itself out soon.

well, VN is still pretty much the same. there's a lot more pollution though.  three years ago when I went with my dad, i really liked it and enjoyed here a lot. but now, i realize the environment is a big factor for me.  i miss the U.S. so much with it's clean streets and cars and polite people. and i miss him sooo much. i can't wait to go back home. i know, i know...this is the first bout on homesickness. i do hope i come to enjoy being here more.  i miss socal and my car.  can't wait.

well i should stop talking about coming back to the U.S. because it's going to be another month or so before i get back.  if you would like something from VN, please let me know so i can bring it back for you.  please, make sure it's small bc i'm positive my family will make us bring a lot of stuff back. okay, i will update more with pictures and descriptions of all the yummy food i'll eat.  yes, food, i think, will be VN's first redeeming factor for me :)

so toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment