Tuesday, April 13, 2010

pondering and pondering

well, i'm on my break again.  so lately, i've been growing more irritable.  it may be everyone else.  but most likely, it's just me.  i don't understand why i've grown up to be much more ...how do i say it...critical? picky? things that would never have bothered me in the past get to me quite easily nowadays.  i often wonder why that's the case.  i think my personality has changed drastically with the end of high school and beginning of college.  but it wasn't just the changing environment, people and circumstances.  actually, it was just that. and myself. and my changing view of the world. 

i guess what's considered critical can be something special. i just have to learn to keep it to myself.  and make it a habit of being more understanding and easy going. and yes, optimistic.

sorry for this rambling on and on. i really have no idea what i'm really talking about. oh well. bye for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment