Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring 2010 Drama List

I am currently watching

Sunao ni narenakute (Japanese)
Personal Taste (Korean)
Oh My Lady (Korean)

That's it? yes, i'm surprised at myself too.  the other series don't interest me much but maybe i'll sit down and watch Cinderella's Sister (Korean).

I just finished Oh My Lady yesterday and I will miss Chae Rim and Choi Si Won.  It was funny when the ex-husband was singing Sorry Sorry right as he met CSW. :)

Sunao's release is soooo slow. it's losing my focus because it takes forever for it to be updated and be watched by me.  I hope it picks up.  I don't know who i'm rooting for because Eita is cute with Ueno Juri but Jaejoong is cute and sweet too.

My favorite this spring would have to be Personal Taste.  Although i disliked Lee Min Ho in Boys Before Flowers, i absolutely ADORE him as Jeon Jin Ho.  He's funny, clever and sweet.  and of course i've always loved Son Ye Jin since The Classic.  she has aged a bit tho but i think she's still compatible with LMH in this series.  i don't know if i should wait for all the remaining episodes to be released before i watch them or continue on with the 2 a week pace.  last time i waited, i wasn't into the drama anymore.  but that was Autumn's Concerto and i think it lost steam towards the end. anyway, i'm on ep. 12 and i'll probably wait till 13 and 14 are out before i consider watching it.  i'm sure more angst sets in from this episode on out with the evil ex best friend and ex bf. heee heee.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment