Saturday, October 24, 2009

Memories of Matsuko

i just finished the movie.  i'm not sure if it influenced my mood or it just so happened that it was perfect for my mood.  and i wonder if i'm getting the correct message from the film.  if so, then it is a very depressing one.  someone once told me that i needed to learn how to look on the bright side of things.  at times, i wonder if that is possible.  it seems as though it is not a part i possess.

on another downer, i think i'm getting close to the line of being sick of, tired, fed up with ---. even my ----- don't affect --- anymore. i didn't intend for it as a tool but it seems to --- that it is or something. hm? strange.




miscommunication.  a word in my world.




last but not least
happy birthday mommy!
my world is not as bright without you.




No comments:

Post a Comment