Wednesday, January 13, 2010

futari de

it's true that any form of art is at its peak when the artist is in a state of sorrow or melancholy.  i'm actually not so much that right now.  i'm really thankful for my dad's health and my own health.  i'm thankful for having a loving family, both here and in Vietnam.  i'm thankful for having the opportunity to better myself.  i'm thankful for having a sweet and caring bf.  i'm thankful that my little family is surviving.  i'm thankful that we laugh, if not everyday, then every week.  i'm thankful for the memories of good friends.  i'm thankful for the present, easygoing friends.  i'm thankful for the opportunity to move forward.  i'm thankful for the beautiful rain.  i'm thankful for the warm sunshine.  i'm thankful for the music in my life.  i'm thankful for the skills, if not talents, that were passed down to me.  i'm thankful for the "qui nhan" or valuable people in my life who open up paths and lead me down them.  i'm thankful that happiness does exist, if only in bits and pieces, in a painful existence.  i'm thankful for the lessons that i have learned.  and i'm thankful for the motivation to learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment