Sunday, January 17, 2010

it's raining

and i'm loving it. spent all day curled up on the couch watching dramas :)
i love to do this on rainy days because it reminds me of the time i used to spend with my mom and dad in their bed watching chinese dramas together for hours.  on cold days and especially on rainy days. i love that feeling and today, i felt it close by.

there's a word that i can't think of right now and it's on the tip of my tongue but...arrggg!!! -____-'''

Update:

I GOT IT! COMPROMISE!

okay, so what i was trying to write but couldn't because i couldn't find that word was...

if i ever compromise my principles or values for self-benefit (i.e. love), i will really hate myself.  so i'll try to live my life in a way where that won't happen. okay. toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment