Sunday, January 24, 2010

the miracles of makeup

so ever since i started working for shiseido, makeup has suddenly become my passion. well, not passion but i'm definitely more interested in it now. i actually want to BUY some makeup rather than use my single eyeliner forever. and all the samples i get from my sisters. well, i have powder and blush etc. now and i really want to learn new looks and stuff. so i go to youtube and watch michellephan and ahanhbarbie (i guess they're makeup gurus) to learn.  it's really fun to watch and imagine how i would apply it. but when i try it on myself, i have to be honest, i HATE the feeling of makeup on my face.  i feel like i can't touch my face at all, let alone scratch my eyes which i ALWAYS do.  i just prefer my solitary eyeliner. well, i don't mind so much for work because i know i have to wear full makeup.  and it's for money. i mean, i make money by wearing makeup to work so it's okay in my mind. but on a regular basis, i don't know how people do it.  i don't even like to wear all that junk on my eyes to go out.  i tried the whole eyes look and i hated it. yesterday i just did liner and mascara but i still hated it. so alas, i'm back to the solitary eyeliner. oh well. i think i'll save my makeup money for the usual stuff i aways buy: SKINCARE. hahaha i LOVEEE skincare products. and i think they're much more worth it. and of course i love to shop for clothing :) which reminds me that i just made a purchase on UrbanOutfitters. i'm super excited for it. i hope they fit right...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment